Jun 17, 2012

Quotes About Life


Life Quotes

life quotes, popular sayings

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.

There are only two ways to live your life. It is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.


"Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

life quotes,popular sayings

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little safer. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times difficult to manage. But if you can not handle me at my worst then you sure as hell do not deserve me at my best. "


"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

You only live once, but if it works well, once is enough.

"The longer I live the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than the facts. It is more important than in the past, education, money , the circumstances, the failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we adopt for that day. We can not change our past ... we can not change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string that we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our attitudes. "

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.


"Nobody can go back and make a fresh start, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to start.

"Life is full of beauty. See for. Note that the bumblebee, the small child, and smiling faces. Feel the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."

Life is like an onion: You remove one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

"I like seeing a girl to go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life is a bitch. You have to go out and kick your ass. "

"Everyone is made of faith and trust, and pixie dust."

"Do not be afraid of death, fear of a life unlived. You do not have to live forever, you just have to live."

"Unbeing death is not to be alive."
life quotes

"A learning experience is one of those
things that says, "You know that thing you just did? Do not do that. "

"Life, he realizes, was like a song. At first, there is the mystery at the end it is the confirmation, but it is in the middle where all the emotion is to make it interesting. "

"Do not you think it is better to be happy for a short time, even if you lose, than to be just right for your entire life?"

"The more I see the less I know for sure."

"Live to the point of tears."

"It's your life and its ending one moment at a time."

"No people are more often wrong than those who do not want to admit they are wrong."

"If my life is going to mean something, I must live myself."

"We are not born good or bad. Maybe they were born with tendencies anyway, but that's how you live your life that counts."

"If you can not explain to a child six years old, you do not understand yourself."

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

"Logic you get from A to Z; imagination you go anywhere."

"Fairy tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

"Do what you can with what you have, where you are."

"I always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library."

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to yours."

"One good thing about music when it hits you, you do not feel pain."

"Some wise girl kisses but does not love, listens but does not believe and leaves before she is left."

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."

"Be nice to nerds. You can end up working for them. We all could."

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then does not hurt."

"The time you lose love is not wasted time."

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

"There is nothing better than a friend, unless he is a friend with chocolate."

"I'm nothing special, which I'm sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me it has always been enough .. "

"I love humanity, there are people that I can not stand."

"For most of history, Anonymous was a woman."

"Listen mustn'ts, child. Listen not to do. Listen shouldn'ts, the Impossibles, the won'ts. Listen haves ever, then listen close to me ... Anything can happen, my Child. Anything can be. "

"The problem with an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."


"If you live to a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

"I'm not afraid of death, I will not be there when it happens."

The life of every man ends the same way. There are the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another

"Simplicity is the sign of all true elegance."
"You never knew the last time you were seeing someone. You never know when the last argument happened, nor the last time you had sex, nor the last time you looked into his eyes and thanked God they were in your life.
After they were gone?
That's all you think.
Day and night. "

"Wisdom is having things in your life
and why. "

"It's true, I can not make you love me. But I can not refuse to let you out of your cage."

"Do not you see necessary in a world of pains and troubles is to school an intelligence and make it a soul?"

"Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is open "

"Art is the proper task of life. "

"The world is my country,
all men are brothers,
and to do good is my religion. "

"Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something."

"Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for"

Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting. "


"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties."

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out alive."


"Take it every moment, and you will see that we are all, as I said before, bugs in amber."

"Life is like a kind you whatsoever."
- Charles Bukowski, Hot Water Music
tags: life, truth as 346 people liked it

"When a woman becomes her own best friend's life easier."

"I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and deny it. "

"Life gives us choices. You can either type with both hands and just go for it, or you sit on the sidelines. "

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

"It was everybody, I mean. Everyone is so because - I do not know - am not mistaken, or even say, or even stupid necessarily. But so tiny and meaningless and - sad-making. And the worst part is, if you go bohemian or something crazy like that, as long as you are consistent in a different way. "

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and we often call a man cold when he is only sad."

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. This is not something to regret. This is something to aspire to. "

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."

"You can get all A's and still flunked life."

"Biology gives you a brain. Life, he becomes a spirit. "

"The world is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy for those who think."

"Sometimes it takes a good fall of really knowing where you stand"

"Nobody wants to be here and nobody wants to leave."

"It may take a while to lose the rest of your life."

"There is more to life than simply increasing its speed."

"Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom."

"Dreams are necessary to life."

No comments:

Post a Comment